What's for Dinner - Week of 9/16/13

Untitled

I feel very uninspired today so I'm struggling to come up with a menu.  There are going to be quite a few meatless meals because meat was outrageously expensive this week!  I generally try to spend less than $2 per lb. for meat.  It was next to impossible to find anything at that price.

Anyway, here is what I came up with.

Monday - Honey baked lentils, rice, steamed broccoli

Tuesday - Stuffed peppers, homemade biscuits, steamed green beans, apple pie

Wednesday - Homemade hot pockets, salad, chocolate cake

Thursday -   Indian-spiced potatoes & chickpeas, rice, tandoori cauliflower, homemade naan

Friday - Homemade pizza (pepperoni or veggie), tossed salad

Saturday - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits, steamed corn, cherry cheesecake

Sunday - Leftovers

Comments

  1. That all sounds delicious! I haven't even given a thought to the weeks meals. Guess I'd better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds good.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.