Crafty Things


I'm sorry to say that my crafting has fallen by the wayside lately.  I just have been so totally uninspired!  I do find that sales tend to get me moving so obviously, you know how that's going.  :-)

I did pull out the scrapbooking supplies this week and made some cards. 


I'm hoping that with the coming of Spring, I'll get more motivated.  I do have a ladies retreat coming at the beginning of April and will have some things there.  A local store will be carrying my books and crafts and that opens in May.  I also am signing up to do a weekly farmer's market here with my craft items and books.

So I'm going to have to get a fire going under my rear very soon! :-)  I have been working on a new devotional book and it's in the editing process right now.  I hope to release that soon.

Have you been working on any crafty things lately?

Comments

  1. Somehow the weather seems to remove all my creativity. Your cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful, Terri. I find sunshine tends to get my creativity going .... alas, not a speck of sunshine in the forcast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.