The Ultimate Valentine

Photobucket On Valentine's Day our hearts and minds turn to love.  Today, as we show our love to our family and friends, let's remember the one who gave the ultimate Valentine!

Photobucket

John 3:16 ~  
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Photobucket 
I John 4:19 ~ 
We love because he first loved us. 

Photobucket

John 13:34-35 ~ 
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

Photobucket

I John 4:11 ~ 
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Photobucket

I Thessalonians 4:9 ~
Now about your love for one another we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other.

Photobucket 
And the best news of all, for those who may be feeling down today and unloved.  

Romans 8:38-39 ~
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That is the ultimate Valentine!  Amen!

Comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family, Terri!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that I have received His valentine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live