Some Beauty Today

 
On this first day of April, I love looking for the beauty around me.  It's warmer but the lake is still covered with ice.  Lake Ontario doesn't generally freeze up but this has been a crazy winter.
 


Dan & I went for a walk along the lake yesterday and this truly is a beautiful place to live.


The Canadian geese have been flying north and are almost home.  That is a wonderful sign that warm weather is coming.



There is something about being outside, even though it's cold, that makes me feel peaceful.  I'm loving the fact that my husband has a day off now and we can spend it together.  Well, with a small interruption here or there.  lol



I am looking forward to the days when we can walk without being bundled up.


And I definitely can't wait for summer days on the lake!

Comments

  1. Terri what a magical place to live. I looked Lake Ontario up just to see where you were.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live