Bounty

 
I'm so thankful for a well-producing garden.  We have been enjoying wonderful meals the past few days.

 
I've been getting orders for different items in my craft business.   The selling of bread and jam at the market is going well.


We've been blessed with family and friends. 

 
Our sons both have jobs and are earning money.

 
We have a growing church and happy children.

 
We have developing friendships and are laying down roots in a new community.


We have productive days and sweet rest at night.

Bounty comes in many forms, doesn't it?

Comments

  1. You have made a wonderful life for you and your family, Terri. You deserve it!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. I'm definitely not perfect and have bad days but I do love my life.

      Delete
  2. None of us are perfect, Terri, but you are always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.