Time-out

 
 


 








My summer has been busy and it is speeding by very quickly.  In the midst of sewing, canning, creating, and making soap I want to make sure that I actually stop and enjoy each day.  I don't want to miss the beauty around me so I make sure I pause each day and just soak in the warm sunshine, the refreshing breezes and my beautiful surroundings. 

One way I do this is through my camera.  I'm so thankful for God's beautiful creation from the morning mist rising off the field to the gorgeous full moon last night to chirping birds and beautiful colors.

Take a time-out today and just enjoy all you can see, smell and hear around you.  You will be refreshed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live