Production


My kitchen has been turned into a factory this week; both food and bath and body items.  :-)

The first three days of the week were spent with food items; preparing our own meals as well as meals for others.  I couldn't figure out why I felt so wiped out on Tuesday night until I realized that from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday night, I had made the following items.

2 pans of stuffed peppers
3 pans of baked spaghetti
3 pans of ziti
3 fruit salads
3 tossed salads
2 veggie platters
7 loaves of bread
1 pan of brownies
1 cake

Then yesterday I spent the day manufacturing a different type of product.  I'm getting ready for a craft fair on Saturday.  Recently, I've branched out into different types of bath and body items and really enjoy this part of the business. 

I made the following.

14 candles (French vanilla, pumpkin spice, chocolate espresso, lavender chamomile, and cucumber melon)


 
7 salves (lemon, lavender, and an essential oil blend)


47 lip balms (lemon, peppermint and natural cold sore therapy which is a blend of lavender, peppermint and tea tree oil)



Today and tomorrow will mostly be spent sewing some items for the fair as well.  I also need to put together a dish to bring to a funeral on Friday.

I love being able to bless people with my kitchen.  :-)

Comments

  1. Terri, you have been very busy making some interesting items. Lip balm sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are one busy lady, God has surely blessed you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing wonderful! Everything looks great!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.