Thursday, January 15, 2015

Production


My kitchen has been turned into a factory this week; both food and bath and body items.  :-)

The first three days of the week were spent with food items; preparing our own meals as well as meals for others.  I couldn't figure out why I felt so wiped out on Tuesday night until I realized that from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday night, I had made the following items.

2 pans of stuffed peppers
3 pans of baked spaghetti
3 pans of ziti
3 fruit salads
3 tossed salads
2 veggie platters
7 loaves of bread
1 pan of brownies
1 cake

Then yesterday I spent the day manufacturing a different type of product.  I'm getting ready for a craft fair on Saturday.  Recently, I've branched out into different types of bath and body items and really enjoy this part of the business. 

I made the following.

14 candles (French vanilla, pumpkin spice, chocolate espresso, lavender chamomile, and cucumber melon)


 
7 salves (lemon, lavender, and an essential oil blend)


47 lip balms (lemon, peppermint and natural cold sore therapy which is a blend of lavender, peppermint and tea tree oil)



Today and tomorrow will mostly be spent sewing some items for the fair as well.  I also need to put together a dish to bring to a funeral on Friday.

I love being able to bless people with my kitchen.  :-)