Thursday, October 8, 2015

Brain Freeze

 photo IMG_2984.jpg

I've been quiet this week because the flu struck me and progressively got worse until it knocked me flat Tuesday night.  It's been a week that started with me losing my voice, coughing, headache, fever and chills.  However, I'm feeling a bit better and starting to come out of it. 

I've been praying for relief because Stephen is coming home tonight, my inlaws are coming for a weekend visit on Saturday and next weekend is the Fall Festival at our church.   Today will be more of what the entire week has been - cups of tea, reading, sitting in a drug-induced haze (cold medicine does that to me - lol), and sleeping.  All of my wonderful household projects that I planned have fallen by the wayside.

Oh well....such is life.  I have brain freeze and not one coherent or inspirational thought has come to me most of the week.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully, I'll be back to my wordy self next week! ;-)