Brain Freeze

 photo IMG_2984.jpg

I've been quiet this week because the flu struck me and progressively got worse until it knocked me flat Tuesday night.  It's been a week that started with me losing my voice, coughing, headache, fever and chills.  However, I'm feeling a bit better and starting to come out of it. 

I've been praying for relief because Stephen is coming home tonight, my inlaws are coming for a weekend visit on Saturday and next weekend is the Fall Festival at our church.   Today will be more of what the entire week has been - cups of tea, reading, sitting in a drug-induced haze (cold medicine does that to me - lol), and sleeping.  All of my wonderful household projects that I planned have fallen by the wayside.

Oh well....such is life.  I have brain freeze and not one coherent or inspirational thought has come to me most of the week.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully, I'll be back to my wordy self next week! ;-)

Comments

  1. hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Terri!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Terri, very sorry to hear about that flu bug. We had that earlier this year so my heart really goes out to you! Praying the LORD will surround you with HIS tender mercies today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, lots of vitamin C is good for flu, oranges etc. Prayers for renewed energy for your busy life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live