Playing With Life

Play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life, knowing that life's only true lessons are writ small in the margin.

~  Jonathan Lockwood Huie
 
Photobucket
 
It was such a busy week and this really is the first day that I've had time to sit down and even think of a blog post.  It's been a busy, but good week. 
 
A week of meetings and special services.
 
 
A week of making new friends.
 
A week of sewing some new things.
 

A week of rearranging my booth at the local coffee shop.
 
 
A week of setting up a new spot at a new shop.  (The antique store where I used to be offered me a tremendous deal to have my things there and since I have inventory and Christmas is coming, it made sense).
 

A week of fun and laughter.
 
A week of baking for church events.
 
 
A week of worship. 
 
It's been a busy, but blessed week. It's been a week of playing with life. :-)

Comments

  1. I love a week where I feel like I have done a lot of varied things. Makes life interesting. Your table runner is sooo cute! Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.