Impossible?


Overwhelming circumstances.  Financial disaster.  Illness.  Children who make bad decisions.  A broken relationship.  Lack of employment.  And a host of other problems.

We look at these things, get knots in our stomach and wring our hands.  How in the world will it ever work out?  How can we possibly see the light at the end of the tunnel when we are surrounded by darkness?  Where is the hope?

Yet, God reminds us of who He really is in these verses.

Jeremiah 32:26-27 (NIV) ~

Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

I need a reminder from time to time and I'm sure you do too.  The Lord of all the universe can do all things, even change our impossibility into a possibility.  We just have to trust.  We need to walk in His ways.  We need to cling to Him.  We need to step out in faith.

When my children were little they sometimes would say, "I can't do it."  "It's too hard."  And then I would encourage them to keep trying.  When we cry out, "I can't."  "It's too difficult." God reminds us that we can with His help and strength.

So fix your eyes on Him today.  Nothing is impossible with God!

Comments