Crafty Things


I've been sewing and crafting a bit each day to get ready for my craft fair on Saturday.  It has felt so good to get behind the sewing machine again and create!  I've been determined to not spend any money so I'm using up what I have.  There have been a couple of times when I thought, "I really need to go pick up this color fabric to contrast with that one." but have been fighting down the urge.  Good thing the closest fabric shop is about 35 minutes away! 

Here is what I've done over the past two days.

Note cards (blank on the inside). This is where my quirkiness/artistic side kicks in.  I hate the cards made with Cricuits because to me there is nothing original about them.  I like taking my time and matching different scrapbooking papers, ribbons and doodads together to come up with a beautiful card.




Table runners





Another apron


Today's plan is another apron or two, as well as some pocket tissue cozies.  I have quite a bit of inventory still too so I should have enough to have a full booth on Saturday.  I'd appreciate prayer for good sales!  There is nothing worse than sitting for 6 hours and walk away with the same amount you brought.  

Comments