Multitude Monday


I recognize that no matter how many times Monday rolls around and I begin the process of looking back over the week and counting my blessings, there is absolutely no way to do that properly.

Because the number of times God's hand is on my life is count- LESS.  There are countless times when God has intervened.  Countless miracles.  Countless blessings in my life.

Each breath I take of every second is a miracle.  The fact that my muscles and tendons and ligaments all work simultaneously together to move me forward is a miracle.  The fact that I opened my eyes and woke up this morning is a miracle.

The very life in my body is an act of God.  Have you ever thought about that?  Have you ever stopped and just said thank you to God for allowing you to wake up this morning?

That is a miracle.  Let's be thankful for all of them.

This week I'm thankful for blessings, 3101 - 3110.

3101. Long walks in the woods.



3102.  Stephen made it home for the long weekend on Wednesday night.  It's good to have him home.

3103.  I went to pick up Emily on Friday by myself.  Driving with my knee is always tricky as it is still healing and keeping it in one position really hurts.  However, I made it the 6 hours round trip with minimal pain.

3104.  Emily is home for the weekend and it has been nice having her here.


3105.  Saturday morning waffles and sausage, which brings back memories.

3106.  Dan officiated at a wedding on Saturday and it was a wonderful reminder of our own love for each other.


3107.  Stephen preached yesterday and it's been neat to see the confidence that is starting to come out in him at each opportunity he gets.

3108.  Being blessed by a random act of kindness yesterday. 

3109.  Nathan struggles with new situations and social situations.  A group of people from work invited him out to dinner the other night and he was stressing about a number of things - how to find the restaurant, walking into a strange place by himself and how to figure the tip, etc.  I am so thankful that he stretched himself and went and had a wonderful time.  I am thankful that his new place of employment has been a positive, uplifting experience.

and finally...

3110.  Countless miracles each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live