A Tale of Two Kings


Twice a month I go to a local nursing home to lead a worship service there. A few others from our church have been coming too and it's nice to see them reach out to the residents. It can be a pretty depressing place, and it's been wonderful to bring a bit of light and Good News there!

I'm teaching through the Gospel of Matthew and thought I'd share the third part of this series. I do some review at the beginning so you can catch a bit of what I shared in previous sessions. I am so enjoying studying this gospel as I teach it. It's amazing how each time I glean something new from it.

The contrast between these two kings is pretty amazing.

Matthew Series, Part 3 - A Tale of Two Kings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live