And Life Goes On

I got out an enjoyed some fresh air yesterday. I feel like I missed most of the gorgeous leaves because I've had my face buried in books as I study. So I'm going to try and enjoy the last few clinging leaves.


Stuffed Peppers
After two years, I can finally file this folder. It contains my position papers, projects, study notes, and all things pertaining to consecration.

Emily sent me this last night and it's a drawing she is working on in an art class. I'm so happy to see her keeping up on that.

Well, now the excitement is over after passing my test, life goes on.  There are high points and low points, exciting times and dull times. It's the way of the world. 

Yesterday was spent teaching a Bible study, doing some housework, participating in a webinar on Effective Communication in leading volunteers, and worship practice. Today I'll be working on a newsletter, writing an article for our district newsletter, working on a new book, having a phone meeting and doing some things around the house, leading a prayer group with Dan tonight. More life.

I find that after a big and exciting life event I feel a bit deflated for a day or two. It seems anti-climatic after the build-up to the event. But I am very thankful that I was able to go through the process of studying and testing. I feel like it helped me to step it up as I work in ministry and for that, I'm thankful.

In the meantime, I need to go switch out the laundry and then get started writing. Life goes on! 😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live