Multitude Monday

Last week was an eventful one and there are so many things for which to be thankful. I haven't listed them by number in a long time, but thought I was due for a Multitude Monday post.

This week I'm thankful for the blessings #3,711- 3,720

3,711. A couple of months ago a better paying position opened up in Stephen's company and he applied and got it. It's more money, doesn't involve driving so it's less wear and tear on his car, it's an opportunity to keep moving up, it fits his personality perfectly, and he's learning skills that will get him a job in any organization in the social services field. He starts his training this week and I'm thankful that he really likes the company he is working for and it's fulfilling for him.

3,712. I am thankful for the encouragement and affirmation of my calling I received during my Consecration oral examination.

3,713. After studying for two years it's been a bit weird to not have to do that. So I'm trying to figure out what my new normal is. I'm thankful that I've been able to spend some time in prayer, planning and working through it.

3,714. I removed my post entitled "An honest look at depression and anxiety." I felt like it was really just causing more problems than not, so I'm thankful that I can take it to the Lord and a couple of close friends who understand.

3,715. My church family had a cake for me yesterday and I'm so thankful for the support and love I receive from them.


3716. I had a day at home on Saturday and it was so nice just to putter around and get some housework and baking done.


3,717. I'm thankful for friends who make me laugh. These beautiful people showed up at church yesterday dressed in their favorite team jerseys. Their team was planning Dan's team which never wins. Yesterday was no different! ;-)


3,718. I'm thankful for this friend who makes me smile and who doesn't like to hug but I was the fortunate recipient of one yesterday! lol


3,719. My mentor for the consecration process who also works for our district office came to church yesterday to give me some words of encouragement during the service. Then Dan and I went out to lunch with her. I'm so thankful for Sally who pushed and encouraged me the past two years. She's a good friend!

and finally...

3,720. I'm thankful for a new week of looking for God's blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live