A Good Month



It's been a long, long month. A month of mask making and wearing.




A month of livestream services, recordings, Zoom meetings, online Bible studies and all things technology.

A month of cooking even when there were days when I really didn't want to do anything!




A month of sewing projects.




A month of snowy days, rainy days, and sunny days.


A month of holding it together and a month of days of falling apart. A month of joy and a month of sadness. And at times some days of anger mixed in there. Some days of extreme loneliness and other days of too many people in my space.

But through each day of this past month, God has been with me. He has not failed me. He has seen me through and He has been teaching me.

So all in all, I'd say it was a good month.

Lamentations 3:22-24 ~

Because of the Lord's faithful love we do not perish, for His mercies never end. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness! I say: The Lord is my portion, therefore I will put my hope in Him.

Comments

  1. Yes our Lord is "faithful"
    Love love your masks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I hate wearing them but they are cute.

      Delete
  2. I'm busy making masks also, for my husband's carers.
    This will pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a wonderful thing to do, Barbara!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live