A Million Little Things

We often look for God's blessings to come in big and bold and beautiful ways. We want to have the mountaintop experiences and the miraculous. And yet, so often, blessings go unnoticed unless we are on the alert. It's easy to miss the multitude of minute blessings in our life if we spend all our days on the hunt for the spectacular. 

I've seen numerous small things for which to be grateful this week. I enjoy Mondays when I can list them here because it keeps me on the alert all week long.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #4,031-4,045

4031. Small improvement in my health each day.

4032. Friends who quietly bless us - dinner sent to our door, pots of soup dropped off, cupcakes sent one day. All small blessings for which we are thankful.

4033. A daughter who is making a difference in the lives of women with addictions.

4034. A son who is doing the same in a different city.

4035. Sunshine which is showing up more each day on both ends of the day.

4036. A long-term bill that has been paid off this week.

4037. Technology which allows the show to go on each Sunday even though we aren't meeting "in-person" at the moment.

4038. Technology which allowed us to order groceries from the comfort of our house during quarantine and have them delivered right to our doorstep.

4039. Having numerous pursuits and interests to keep me busy each day while I'm stuck at home.


4040. Children who check in on us each day.

4041. Being able to Face-time with my stepdad the other day and his daughter who helped make it happen.

4042. Repotting my aloe vera plant and it's numerous "pups" and seeing them take root. I don't really have a green thumb so I'm always amazed when something actually grows for me! lol

4043. Long talks with my husband. 

4044. Not getting seriously injured after taking a tumble on the ice.

and finally...

4045. A million little blessings which are too numerous to name!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling an improvement in your health Terri. It is such an evil virus. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! I'm feeling better each day and am thankful it wasn't more serious.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live