Multitude Monday




 





I love the fact that even though we live in a city, there is nothing but farmland and forests surrounding us. I only have to drive ten minutes in any direction to find wide open spaces and the things that restore my soul for a time. 

I go a few times a week to the local Audubon center to walk. Because it is so close it only takes about an hour of my time and sometimes Dan comes with me, and other times I go alone. It's always a great opportunity to see something unexpected.

On Mondays I like to look back over the previous week and pause to thank the Lord for how He is working in my life. Some weeks are harder than others, but I'm thankful no matter what my circumstances I can see Him at work. Some weeks the unexpected happens for good or bad, but no matter what, I am thankful that God uses these things to help me stretch and grow. 

This week I'm thankful for the following:

❤ My husband having the privilege of marrying a young couple from church.

Rehearsal

❤ Spending the day with extended family.

❤ This time of the year when I get to plant and play in the dirt.



❤ Being able to get out and move more. Winters are hard on me so I'm loving the sun and warm temperatures. I also am thrilled that my knee is doing better. 

❤ Adult kids who still call a few times a week to chat.

❤ A wonderful women's luncheon and discussion yesterday.

❤ The privilege of praying for a missionary friend who is headed back to her country this week after being unable to travel the past two years due to Covid.

❤ Living close enough to mother-in-law and father-in-law to be able to pop over once a week or so to check in on them. I brought them lunch this week and had a nice visit.

❤  I've been feeling more creative in the kitchen lately. I'm thankful for the ability to make delicious meals which help stretch our dollars. This was beef ramen I made one night. 


and finally...

❤ Another week to look forward to and see a multitude of blessings!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live