By the Dawn's Early Light


I woke at 4 a.m. this morning and as I stumbled my way into the kitchen and grabbed some coffee I was feeling grumpy. I had not intended on being up this early, but my internal clock decided I needed to get out of bed.

It's easy to grumble and complain when I'm tired. And even easier to see everything through a negative lens. However, as I spent time in God's word and prayer this morning I was reminded of the many things I'm thankful for and the ways He has blessed me. 

In the dawn's early light, I recalled the following blessings.


💗 I'm thankful I live in a beautiful area with lots of places to get out and hike. 




💗 I'm thankful for this time of year when everything in blooming.


💗 I'm thankful for reminder that God isn't done with me yet.


💗 I'm thankful for milestones and celebrations. 





💗 I'm thankful for the joyful laughter of little ones at church.

💗 I'm thankful for bits of beauty in my home. 


💗 I'm grateful that I am meeting a friend for lunch today.

💗 I'm thankful for the rain we got on Saturday that seemed to help my plants come back to life.


💗 I am thankful for hands that keep busy.


💗 I am so thankful for a husband that will go on adventures with me.


💗 I'm thankful that all three of my children are hard workers.

and finally...

💗 I'm thankful that I woke up today and have another new day full of God's mercies. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live