A Daily Reminder


 Isaiah 44:21 -23 ~

Remember these things, Jacob,
and Israel, for you are My servant;
I formed you, you are My servant;
Israel, you will never be forgotten by Me.


I have swept away your transgressions like a cloud,
and your sins like a mist.
Return to Me,
for I have redeemed you.


Rejoice, heavens, for the Lord has acted;
shout, depths of the earth.
Break out into singing, mountains,
forest, and every tree in it.
For the Lord has redeemed Jacob,
and glorifies Himself through Israel.


A Reminder for You Today

The Lord's forgiveness is freely given. 
His mercy is unending. 
His grace is generous. 

You don't have to earn it. 
You will not lose it. 
You don't have to prove yourself to receive it. 

You just need a repentant heart and a willing spirit to accept it.
No matter what happens today, God is walking with you and providing encouragement, wisdom, comfort and guidance.

Rest in those truths this day!



Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live